The Col. Charles Goodnight
Chuck wagon Cook-off
Tickets for the authentic Charles Goodnight Chuck wagon meal are $15 each and can be purchased in advance, after September 1, 2017, at Saints’ Roost Museum, Saints’ Roost Museum website, or Every Nook & Cranny or by calling (806)874-3581 or 806-874-3335
BELOW IS A LIST OF AVAILABLE LOCAL HOTELS/MOTELS, RV CAMPS:
- Best Western Red River Inn, 902 W. Second, Clarendon, TX, PH: 806/874-0160
- Western Skies Motel, 800 W. Second Street, Clarendon, TX, PH: 806/874-3501
- It’ll Do Motel, 403 W. Second, Clarendon, TX, PH: 806/874-3471
- Bar H Working Dude Ranch, 3 miles Northwest of Clarendon, TX, PH: 806/874-2634
- Draper’s RV, 401 S. Orpe (Hwy. 70 South), Clarendon, TX, PH: 806/822-0411
- Watson’s RV, 2990 US Hwy. 287 West, Clarendon, TX, PH: 806/874-3770
2014, 2015 and 2016 Cook-off Winners
The 2014, 2015 & 2016 Col. Charles Goodnight
Chuckwagon Cook-off Winners Are The Chuck Wagon Team From the C Bar C (C-C)!!!
2015 Colonel Charles Goodnight Chuck Wagon Cook-off Overall Winners
TICKET SALES ONLINE
ONLINE TICKET SALES BEGINNING AFTER SEPT 1, 2017
Don’t Miss Out On The Fun!!!
If you want tickets for a specific chuckwagon or crew, you must buy tickets at Every Nook & Cranny or by calling (806)874-3335 or (806)874-2746.
2017 Tickets WILL BE Available AFTER SEPT. 1, 2017 (Until Sept. 21st AT NOON)
If you have any questions, please call the museum office at 806-874-2746.
Enter Your Chuckwagon In Our 2017 Cookoff